Picture from Mishfish13
So February is coming to an end and I figured I would recap my reads from this month! I read a total of 7 books this month which is pretty good. Especially since I started a new job this month and I’m a full time student. I am only one book behind on my Goodreads challenge which is confusing because at 1am this morning I was on track…? Anyway here is what I read this month!
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
3. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
4. The Violet Hour by Whitney Miller
5. The Crimson Gate by Whitney Miller
6. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
7. Switched by Amanda Hocking
I was really pleased with all my book choices this month! I’m continuing the Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking right now and then I plan on finishing the Maze Runner books after. Then I have a 14 book series called The Wheel of Time that a friend loaned me that I plan on trucking through.
What about you guys? How was your February reading?